Managing Soft Tissue Dysfunction With Allard CFAFO's Course
General foot pain can often be difficult to identify and manage in many patients. This course reviews the biomechanics of the foot and the relationship between functional ability and the recognised stages of PTTD and orthotic intervention. The course also identifies the intervention of dynamic orthotic management as a viable option that is proven to enhance patient recovery and functionality.
After taking the course, you will be able to:
• Offer a more dynamic insight into orthotic management in relation to soft tissue disfunction
• Understand the use of Allard Carbon fibre AFO’s in the treatment of some soft tissue disfunctions
• Have an understanding of the Biomechanics of the foot and ankle in relation to PTTD and other soft tissue disfunctions
• Understand the role of gravity and muscle function in relation to a propulsive gait
• Have an understanding of the 3 options for orthotic management for PTTD
This course will take approximately 40 minutes to complete including the exam. On completion of the course and exam providing you achieve a score of 80% or above we will email you your electronic CPD certificate.
If you cannot access this online test or have any questions regarding it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also review the following documents:
Allard AFO Professional Instructions.pdf
Allard AFO Patient Instructions.pdf